Drug & Alcohol Testing
WorkForce Essentials provides businesses with all the necessary tools, supervisory training, and services needed to drug test your employees, implement a Drug Free Workplace Program or comply with DOT testing requirements of CDL drivers. In other words…we'll do it all for you! That's our definition of complete Drug Free Workplace Program Management services…and it saves you money! Best of both worlds!
- Develop personnel policies for drug free workplace program or DOT testing program.
- Perform pre-employment, random draw, reasonable suspicion and post accident drug & alcohol screening.
- We are on call 24-hours a day!
- Random screenings can be drawn on-site; saving your company money and time.
- Convenient, no wait testing locations in nine counties in Middle TN.
- Furnish negative test results within 24 hours from the time the specimen arrives at the laboratory.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) verification on all positive results.
- Email test results.
- Web-based testing information available 24/7.
- Conduct supervisory training.
- Complete and submit your TN Drug Free Workplace application and annual renewal.
Benefits of a Drug Free Workplace:
- Cost savings! Qualify for a minimum 5% reduction in workman's compensation insurance premiums.
- The burden of proof is transferred to the employee, instead of the employer, on all workers' comp claims.
- Increased productivity.
- Fewer work-related accidents.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Compliance with all laws related to drug free workplaces.
- Lower medical insurance benefit pay out.
Hey…if you've got a large group of employees or applicants who need to be drug tested, let us know and we'll even come to your place!