Do your employees drive company vehicles, equipment, or travel as a direct result of their job? Factors such as these can increase insurance costs for your business.
Our Defensive Driving Course is designed to meet your industry needs:
- Corporations—employees driving company vehicles, part of job requirements, or occupational or insurance requirement.
- Court Referrals—drivers who are required to attend a defensive driving course.
- Government—statutory or loss prevention requirement.
- General Public—continuing education, family intervention, or insurance reductions.
What can our Defensive Driving Course do for your company?
- Save you money. Insurance companies in 34 states offer discounts!
- Decrease vehicle down time.
- Save lives. It has been estimated that 75% of accidents are due to driver error.
- Decrease lost production time.
- Decrease hospitalization costs.
Our Defensive Driving Course teaches drivers:
- How to avoid collisions.
- The dangers of speeding.
- Proper following distances.
- The importance of occupant protection devices.
- The harmful effects of intoxicating substances.
- Additional information to keep them safe.
Call our Business Services Experts to find out more!